INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM
Get your British Language Education Here!
Do you need to improve your IELTS score, your English and Academic skills?
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is the language of communication. IELTS is recognised and accepted by over 9,000 organisations worldwide, including universities, employers, professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies.
Mode of Delivery
Summer Intensive Courses
June – September
- 25 hours of English per week
- A choice of 4-12 week courses available from June, through to September
Learn more about this course here.
October – June
- 8 hours of English per week
- Weekly Classes: Wednesday & Friday
Follow our IELTS courses to successfully pass the IELTS test administered by the British Council.
- to develop all four language skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking) in order to successfully pass IELTS
- to work upon strategies and techniques to effectively pass all four parts of the examination
- to enhance students’ fluency, confidence and ability to communicate in English
- to extend and develop students’ understanding of active vocabulary use
- to revise and advance their ability to use grammar and idioms effectively
Invest in KnowledgeTAKE THIS COURSE