Develop your IT Skills and Enhance your Career
UCLan Cyprus is proud to partner with the Cisco Networking Academy to deliver CCNA Exploration.
Information technology drives the global economy, and the Cisco Networking Academy is designed to ensure that its students, across the world, have the best, most up-to-date training available to help them solve today’s IT issues.
The CCNA Exploration is a gateway to entry-level networking jobs and IT careers
• Develop a working knowledge of routing, switching, network applications, protocols, and services
• Study with an instructor in the classroom and access expert content online anytime
• Practice what you learn on real equipment and using Cisco simulation tools
• Get immediate feedback on your work through interactive built-in quizzes and tests
• Prepare for the workplace with collaborative projects and presentations
• Get connected to the global Cisco Networking Academy community
Expert Team of Instructors
Course Leader: Panayiotis Adamou
As a result of his impressive accomplishments and contributions to the Cisco Networking Academy program, Panayiotis Adamou, the Course Leader was recognised as an Expert Level instructor.
This award recognizes his achievements as one of the top 10 percent of instructors globally in the following areas:
- Participation in online instructor communities
- Number of professional development opportunities completed
- Attention to student needs
- Student performance
- Use of resources
Price: €130* per module
HRDA Subsidy €520 (applies to any company size)
Original Price €650 (Discounts are offered to individuals who are not entitled to any subsidy)
* exams fee not included
CCNA: Introduction to Networks
This course introduces applications and application services very early in the curriculum to provide a foundation. Advanced technologies (voice, video, wireless, and security) are also introduced.
CCNA: Routing and Switching Essentials
This course describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a small network. Students learn how to configure a router and a switch for basic functionality. By the end of this course, students will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with RIPv1, RIPv2, single-area and multi-area OSPF, virtual LANs, and inter-VLAN routing in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
CCNA: Scaling Networks
This course describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a larger and more complex network. Students learn how to configure routers and switches for advanced functionality. By the end of this course, students will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, STP, and VTP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. Students will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement DHCP and DNS operations in a network.
CCNA: Connecting Networks
This course discusses the WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network. The course enables students to understand the selection criteria of network devices and WAN technologies to meet network requirements. Students learn how to configure and troubleshoot network devices and resolve common issues with data link protocols. Students will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement IPSec and virtual private network (VPN) operations in a complex network.
• Employer-supported individual, partly funded by HRD Authority
• Reduced fees for self-funded individuals
• Options for UCLan Cyprus students
• Support provided for the HRDA Documentation
Invest in KnowledgeTAKE THIS COURSE