Professional ACCA Course
The Professional ACCA Course of the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) Cyprus and the Institute of Professional Studies (IPS) is designed to provide high quality training by renowned Instructors with highly successful passing rates. Efficient teaching is a priority with small number of students per class, more teaching and revision hours per person and more exam question practice.
WHY do ACCA?
- High employability rate
- Unrivalled global network
- Over 178,000 members and 455,000 students in 181 countries
- Approved by 7,100 employers globally
- Over one hundred years of proven reputation for quality and excellence
- ACCA Qualifications are based on international accounting standards
- ACCA Qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world
WHY choose the IPS?
- Lecturers with successful passing rates
- Innovative teaching methods
- Small number of students in class
- More exam question practice per hour
- Competitive fees
- Extensive Examination preparation and Mock Examination Sessions
- Students Support & Professional Development Guidance
- No extra fees for retaking modules
Pancyprian Uniqueness in ACCA Examinations
The 3-year student of BA in Accounting & Finance at the University of Central Lancashire UCLan Cyprus, Philippos Ioannou, has successfully passed 2 of the ACCA examinations (P1: Governance, Risk and Ethics & P3: Business Analysis) March 2018. UCLan Cyprus and the BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance program has collaborated exclusively with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and proudly announced that it is the first University in Cyprus which gives its students the opportunity to complete the BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance while simultaneously acquiring the ACCA Professional Title in four years.
Professional ACCA Modules offered:
|1||Strategic Business Leader|
|2||Strategic Business Reporting|
|4||Advanced Audit and Assurance|
Professional ACCA Modules’ Hours and Fees:
|Course||Hours||Initial Fees (€)||Discounted Corporate Fees (€)||Event Discounted Fees (€)|
|Strategic Business Leader||120||1300||1170||1170|
|Strategic Business Reporting||100||990||890||890|
|Advanced Audit and Assurance||60||850||765||765|
Download the New Session Timetable January-June 2020 here.