Professional ACCA Course
The Professional ACCA Course of the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) Cyprus and the Institute of Professional Studies (IPS) is designed to provide high quality training by renowned Instructors with highly successful passing rates. Efficient teaching is a priority with small number of students per class, more teaching and revision hours per person and more exam question practice.
WHY Go ACCA?
- High employability rate
- Unrivalled global network
- Over 178,000 members and 455,000 students in 181 countries
- Approved by 7,100 employers globally
- Over one hundred years of proven reputation for quality and excellence
- ACCA Qualifications are based on international accounting standards
- ACCA Qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world
WHY choose the IPS?
- Lecturers with successful passing rates
- Innovative teaching methods
- Small number of students in class
- More exam question practice per hour
- Competitive fees
- Extensive Examination preparation and Mock Examination Sessions
- Students Support & Professional Development Guidance
- No extra fees for retaking modules
Professional ACCA Modules offered:
|P1||Governance, Risk and Ethics|
|P7||Advanced Audit and Assurance|
Download the New Session Timetable here.