Accredited by the Cyprus Ministry of Education and Culture
Professional Certifications Accredited by the Global Oil & Gas Industry
Students are entitled to the Government Student Fund
Age is not an issue! Student Fund for Mature Students
High School or Technical School degree/diploma
Professional Diploma in Oil & Gas
WHY Study Oil & Gas?
- One of the world’s largest industries.
- Large discoveries of Natural Gas in the Eastern Mediterranean Area that will be exploited by large multinationals starting in 2018.
- Cyprus can be an Energy Hub that can bridge the Middle East with the European Market.
- Oil & Gas is not only about exploration but also about constructing, transporting, refining, distribution, petrochemical production.
WHY Choose the IPS?
- We bring the industry to you
- We bring you in touch with the industry
- We provide you with certificates with international accreditation
- We have a growing network with the large Oil & Gas multinationals
- We support you in pursuing the career of your dreams
Aims of the Programme
The Professional Diploma in Oil & Gas aims to assist students to acquire the necessary technical skills and produce well trained and qualified personnel able to enter technical roles within the Oil & Gas/Petrochemical Industry in Cyprus and abroad.
- Drilling & Rig Technician
- Welding & Pipeline Technician
- Mechanical Technician
- Electrical Technician
The IPS Energy School cooperates with the International Safety Training College (ISTC) in Malta to provide students with the International Offshore Safety Certificates of OPITO. Learn More about the Certificates and Training here.
The IPS Energy School cooperates with TUV Austria to provide students with Internationally recognised Welder’s Qualification Certificates. Learn More about the Certificates and Training here.
For the Academic Calendar of 2018-2019 click Diploma Academic Calendar 2018-19.
International Network of Companies
- Multimarine Services
- EDT Cyprus
- Basic Terminology for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Fundamental Principles of Mechanics
- Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry
- Onshore and Offshore Exploration and Production
- Processing, Transportation and Distribution of Oil &Gas
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Introduction to the four specialisation streams
Depending on the Specialisation Pathway:
- Training based on the requirements of the contemporary industry
- Training based on the standards of the IADC and the IWCF
- Intense training on welding positions 1G – 6G and methods MMA-TIG
For the Course Syllabus click here