AddressUCLan Cyprus Campus, Pyla, Larnaka View map
This practical Marketing training course aims to educate and train participants on the capabilities and tools of the internet and all social media, and enable them to stay up-to-date on the latest and best practices to drive meaningful revenue from Social Media & Internet Marketing. The programme’s ultimate target is to assist participants obtain deep understanding of Social Media & Internet tools and train them on utilising those tools to increase the rate of conversion, measure and manage success and achieve strategic roles.
Specifically, participants will learn:
- Establish/Manage professional Social Media Accounts
- Develop Social Strategy
- Create their social presence according to strategic marketing guidelines and requirements
- Manage their investment by updating social profiles, connecting with other people and establishing their brand name to the local and international community
- Develop Internet Marketing Strategy
- Establish effective email campaigns
Dates: 20th & 22nd of June 2017, 08:30 – 17:15
Price (HRDA Subsidised): €212 + VAT (85,50)
Initial Price: €450 + VAT (85,50)
Book your participation HERE!