AddressUCLan Cyprus Campus, Room CY109 View map
This practical SEO & Digital Marketing training course aims to assist delegates to plan their search engine optimisation and digital marketing strategy through keyword research analysis, competitor measurement, onsite and offsite optimisation tactics, AdWords and PPC advertising, that will help increase traffic and conversion rates. The programme aims to train the participants on how to use SEO tactics, digital marketing strategies and trends to win new customers, ensure existing customers are able to find what they are looking for but most importantly how to create profitable and sustainable online business.
Specifically, participants will learn:
- What SEO is, how it works and what factors affect it
- To implement available optimisation tactics
- To perform keyword analysis
- To construct a healthy, organic, search engine friendly content
- To design, monitor and maintain an optimised website
- To convert optimized traffic into customers
- To design and implement digital marketing strategies
- To deploy social media as a marketing tool
Dates: 6th & 8th of June 2017, 08:30 – 17:15
Price (HRDA Subsidised): €212 + VAT (85,50)
Initial Price: €450 + VAT (85,50)
Book your participation HERE!