‘A degree is no longer enough to guarantee a graduate a satisfying future career’
Following the trend of the graduate recruitment market, the IPS designs all of its programmes based on Industry needs. In many sectors, recruiters are looking for ‘work-ready’ personnel with clear evidence of job specific skills.
The Institute of Professional Studies is committed to provide students, not only with the necessary knowledge, but also with the technical skills and competences, the abilities and the experiences that will allow them to pursue a career in the local and the international market in their field of expertise.
- Identifying the needs of the Market
- Teaching by Highly Experienced Academics
- Teaching by Specialised and highly qualified professionals from the local and international industry
- Network with multinational organizations and certification bodies
- Certification of the students’ skills by internationally recognized organizations
Over 90% of the Welding School Graduates are employed in local and international companies!