Evaluation by the Cyprus Ministry of Education and Culture in Progress
Supported by the Minister of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment
Students are entitled to the state fund for Accredited Courses
Student Fund Age is not an issue! Student Fund for Mature Students
High School or Technical School degree/diploma.
Professional Diploma in Agriculture and Agribusiness
- New Specialised Pathways*
- Co-operation with Local Companies and Producers
- Internship Opportunities in local Company and Production Units
WHY study Agriculture?
- Cyprus is of need of young educated farmers
- The Agriculture sector has developed with new integrated, environmentally friendly techniques
- New European Funding opportunities for the development of Agriculture for the years 2014-2020
WHY Choose the IPS?
- The ONLY one, complete Agriculture School in the Country
- Supported by the Cyprus Ministry of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment
- Direct cooperation with the Cyprus Agriculture Research Institute
- Hands-on practical experience in private and public farms
- Get in touch with the experts on contemporary integrated Agriculture
Aims of the Programme
The Professional Diploma in Agriculture/Agribusiness aims to provide students with the technical knowledge and practical skills required for a career in the Agriculture sector. Through this diploma, the Institute of Professional Studies aims to supply the sector with graduates who can lead and develop good agricultural practices with an ecological mind-set.
- Viticulture and Oenology
- Animal Husbandry
- Dairy Processing
- Integrated Agriculture
- Veterinary Nursing and Pet Grooming
For the Course Syllabus click here
For the Academic Calendar of 2018-2019 click Diploma Academic Calendar 2018-19